Why Choose Sugarwood Build
- Over 18 years experience in building and design
- We value high-quality and style
- We take pride in using sustainable sourced materials
- We love what we do! Helping you!
Frequently Asked Fencing Questions
- Prepare a simple sketch plan showing all dimensions and angles. We do need a drawing and not just a description, although a simple hand drawing will do.
- Decide how many rails you want. You can choose your kit from the 2 or 3 rail options we have supplied, but we also offer custom kits with 1 or 4 rails on request.
- Decide your preferred post spacings (ie. rail lengths) from 2.4m (std), 2.7m or 3.0m. Then we can work out the most cost-effective and best-looking option for you.
- Send an email to email@example.com and make sure you include:
- Your drawing
- How many rails you want in your fence
- Your preferred post spacing
- If you want the timber rough sawn or dressed
- Your preferred delivery method
- Whether you require installation
- Your best contact phone number.
If for any unforeseen reason we are unable to install ourselves, we will put you in touch with our experienced installation partners – people who will look after your project through to completion.
If you want to preserve the beautiful golden look you can oil your Cypress fencing every 1-2 years. Taking the time to oil your Cypress fence will renew its’ appearance and protect it from salt spray, rain and anything else mother nature throws at it. While not essential, it will help reduce the effects of weather on the wood, and therefore minimise the likelihood of warping, cupping and splitting. Undertaking this preventative maintenance will make sure your fence lasts for generations to come!
You can also mix clear wood oils with coloured stains to re-invigorate the natural golden colour of your Cypress fencing.
Frequently Asked Furniture Questions
When it comes to buying a quality, locally made piece of furniture, it’s not only an investment in your home, it’s an investment in local business and our environment too! How do order my Custom Furniture?We love to work one-on-one with our clients to make furniture to suit their space. We encourage you to come to the workshop and be a part of the creation process. If you bring the dreams, we’ll provide the experience and know-how.
Simply put, making furniture is what we love to do. We’re a small team, and when we step into the workshop each day, our only concern is producing the best furniture we can. We strive to make every piece something that people will love for a lifetime.Everything made at Sugarwood Build is made by hand and to order: no mass production, just handcrafted goodness. It’s the kind of attention to detail that we believe a piece of furniture deserves. We select the best materials to produce the finest piece we can, no exception, and we know that our customers appreciate the difference between the mass produced and handmade just for you.